Help Understanding Graves

Thyroid HUG
Surviving Graves Disease

Together finding strength for tomorrow!

Forum

Forum Home > The Lounge > Does anyone actually still post on here?

Veronica V
Seems all posts are 3 months+ months ago. I wanted to share this. Some very interesting information that may be worth looking into if you suffer from Graves like me http://drhedberg.com/causes-graves-disease/
December 3, 2016 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ajerel

Yes people still post. 

April 28, 2017 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Meg
I am a new member. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in July of this year. And when I thought that was bad news I got diagnosed with Grave's the following month. I am still new to this.I have been in a lot of medicines since July. I am on propranlolo for my heart, methimzole for my thyroid, and others to help me sleep, for the joint pain, and for the headaches I get. And some days are so bad for me. I have the disabiliting tiredness.Where I can sleep half the day. My vision blurrs in and out at times. And forgetting things all the time. And I heard grave's can effect your memory. And horrible joint pain. At this point my encro wants to do RAI. But I am scared. I saw one forum on RAI on here talking about muscle weakness and joint pain. Racing heart and sweating as sign affects to this. Please help! What should execpt! And should I choose to do RAI. I am a mother of two children who are not even 2 and then one that is 5. I can't be down for the count with two kids!
--
October 30, 2017 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.